Thursday, January 16, 2014

Can anyone please give me names of some video editing sites?

video editing software history
 on File:Software freedom day 07.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
video editing software history image



Tina S


Hi!
For History we were asked to make a video documentary on the Nazis. I was wondering if there were any softwares apart from Youtube or OneTrueMedia that could edit your videos.
I wanted to add music and titles, and make it look like an old version etc.

Thank You!



Answer
Photobucket is a great web based and FREE editing tools. The software behind it comes from Adobe who make some of the best commercial ($$$) photo and video editors. Also check out Jaycut which allows you to export and save your videos! If you need/want more features downloading VideoSpin, VideoPad or VideoThang are great options. Still free, but you have to download the software. For under $100 you can buy Adobe Premiere Elements.

http://www.edit-photos.net/video
http://www.squidoo.com/youtube-video-editing

Is there any easy software to convert a video file to a burned DVD?




Mr. Spin


So many people like my home-family DVDs, they ask me how they can do it too.

Unfortunately for them, they get lost within a few minutes of me describing all of the editing tools, software, codecs, hardware and connections.

I wish I could direct my friends to a simple software program.

It would be nice to have a software program that converts virtually any video file to a burned DVD without the loss of sound, lip-syncing and all of those other known bugs.

I know NERO has a built-in video transfer program like this, but it is really crap in the long run.

With all of this said, I think that the camcorder, like the digital camera, is going to be a whole generation of "lost pictures and movies". Too many people are too lazy to process the video, just like they are too lazy to print digital pictures at a real photo store. A piece of everyone's history will be lost forever.



Answer
you should try dvd santa




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can anyone please give me names of some video editing sites?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment