Friday, January 17, 2014

Why does my computer crash when using video editing software?

video editing software sony
 on step 3 convert sony bloggie mp4 sony bloggie hd mp4
video editing software sony image



Alex


My computer seems to crash when I am using video editing software like Sony vegas and it only seems to happen on Sony Vegas and I am not to sure on what it could be.One of my guess's so far is that it might be my ram but I don't even think there might be a option to change the amount of ram the program uses any suggestions would be very very helpful.


Answer
Your computer is probably just not powerful enough.

It could very well be running out of RAM. (By the way, you can't tell a program how much RAM it can use)
You could try using Window's "ReadyBoost." Readyboost allows your computer to use removable media (i.e. a flash drive) as extra RAM.

Here's how to use readyboost
Get a Flash drive, plug it in; view its properties and go to the ReadyBoost tab; enable readyboost and select however much memory you want readyboost to use. Hit Apply...wait a minute or two...and hit OK.
Done.
Theoretically, the computer will now have more memory to use as RAM.

If that doesn't help, then another possible solution is that your computer's processor might be limited -- if you're on a laptop. Laptops have "Power Plans" that specify how fast the processor can work under different conditions (for example, if the computer is plugged in or not). The faster it is allowed to work, the more power is consumed; hence, Power Plans will generally limit the processor speed when the computer is running off of battery power.

If you have questions about what I wrote here, you can email me through my profile.

Looking for a good video editing software?




krtomes


I am looking for some good video editing software, other than Sony Vegas.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!



Answer
Adobe After Effect CS5, But you have to have a 64-bit computer which are very common now with windows 7.After effects Has Got to be (Hands Down) The BEST editing software to date.
im pretty sure you can find a full version for free on the internet, but dont think that i am suggesting that......xD




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why does my computer crash when using video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment