Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What is a good free video editing software?

video editing software best
 on best Video Editing software that can help you digital video editing ...
video editing software best image



turtleman9


I want a good video editing software. Also has a audioswap feature. Compatable with AVI format.


Answer
There is wax 2.0 a 100% free video editing software. I use it all the time with my windows vista. The only video format it uses is avi. It uses wav sound files. The website is debugmode.com to download it. Check out my youtube channel for tutorials on it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/EverythingEndsP

What is the best free video editing software available?




EasyDLM


I want to film a short clip with added music and basic video editing such as dissolving one frame into another and so on...

Whats the best video editing software thats quick to learn and use and available for download?

Thanks ;-)



Answer
I think the best free video editing software is windows movie maker,but in my personal experience you may be disappointed at the output effects,Crude and simple.
I have had good success with DVD Slideshow Builder,but it's not free
It supports all popular Standard-definition and high-definition videos,and built-in video edting tools, like crop, rotate, apply effects, etc. Hope it may help!
Free Trial:
http://www.photo-to-dvd.com/photo-gallery-samples.html#150




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good free video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment