Saturday, January 18, 2014

Are Alienware laptops good for video editing?

best laptop of video editing
 on Set Of Computer Doodles, 55 Elements. Stock Vector 39889546 ...
best laptop of video editing image



Leon B


I know there are other laptops specially for video editing but I have decided to get an alienware laptop (M15x or M17x still undecided) because I know Alienwares can run games very well. But I am also into video editing so I was just wondering if Alienwares can do it? I think they should be able to because they have quad-core processors but I just want someone who has one or knows a lot about them to tell me about it.


Answer
With this one, you can easily capture, edit and share your video like a pro,but it need to pay,if you have interested,just have a look.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3Abest-video-editor.com%2F&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=
Some useful info:
http://www.squidoo.com/video-editor-master

What is a good laptop for video-editing?




IckleAnn


I currently have a Dell Inspiron 15 and it used to have a battery life of an hour and a half and now has a battery life of under 20 minutes. I've had it for about three years now and when I try to edit videos from my nikon d5100, it gets really slow. My brother says it's because it's too old and can't handle it or something. I was wondering what a good laptop for video editing is. Yes, I want a laptop because a PC is too big for my room and I need it to be portable...(the laptop should also be on the affordable side O______O)


Answer
When editing video RAM becomes a major issue along with having a large amount of hard disk space to use a s a virtual drive. Personally I use a HP DV7 with two I7 processors, 8GB RAM and 2TB disk space. You can probably get away with an 5 and 1TB of disk space, but I would say that you should try for that 8GB RAM, it will make a huge difference in photo and video editing- which make? It doesn't really matter unless you have the money to shell out for Alienware and their speed optimised machines, but that comes at a hefty premium




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are Alienware laptops good for video editing?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment