Monday, January 13, 2014

What is the best video camera and editing software to use to make movies?

video editing software studio 9
 on Details about Pinnacle Studio 8 DV Video Editing Software & Firewire ...
video editing software studio 9 image






I have been working on a movie, but I want to know what a really good camera would be to film it. My friend has a Sony dcr-sr47 and I haven't used it so I don't know how well it is with video quality and audio. I was also looking into buying a Canon FS300, so I would like to know which is better, or if there is a camera better for under $500. I am also looking into editing software for my movies. From what I hear, Vegas Movie Studio 9 is pretty good, but I'm unsure.


Answer
Any good digital camera will work. I have GE 8.0 megapixel E850 that works wonders. I also got a Sony Handicam DCR SX-40 that works great too. I have a mini adjustable tripod and a regular tripod that goes up to 50" which is great for my Handicam. A camera with a zoom lense like my GE(won it off of eBay for around $50 with s/h.), will work wonders. My GE came with a video editing software, Arcsoft with Photo and Video Impressions. I can't think of the program my Handicam came with. I have Windows Movie Maker too. If you're willing to go an extra mile since you want to invest in a Canon, you may want to try a video editing program like Pinnacle Studio. You can do all kind of things with this program. Try a trial version and see if it's something you would like to spend money on.

What is a better video editing software: Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas 9?







I'm an inspiring filmmaker and i currently own the Pinnacle Studio editing software. I'm not really a big fan of it and I'm purchasing a new video editing software but i'm not sure which one of these video editing softwares are better and more professional: Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas 9?
I'd like to hear some anwsers from some profession filmmakers, or professional post-production people...if possibe.



Answer
Adobe is better than vegas, i think. You could also try womble mepg video wizard, I use it with adobe in combination.
Official site: http://womble.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best video camera and editing software to use to make movies?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment