Monday, January 13, 2014

What is a good program for editing videos?

video editing software keeps crashing
 on An unresponsive United States reconnaissance satellite is in an ...
video editing software keeps crashing image



Philip J.


I've been wanting to upload videos to YouTube for a while, but many things have set me back. Most of which are done and dealt with, but what I need now is a program that is good for editing videos. Because I tried windows live movie maker and it kept freezing and crashing, then I tried it's cousin windows movie maker 6.0 and it was way to complicated. So what I need to know is a good editing movie making software that will allow me to make videos. Please help.


Answer
The best two out there is Sony Vegas Pro12 and After Effects cs6 its what most of your favorite youtubers use (movie maker users are considered noobs :P)
Vegas Pro Pro's:
Easy to learn,Lots of different settings and effects built in,much like movie maker
Cons:
It likes to crash A LOT depending on file sizes and render settings (can take anywhere between 1 hour - 12 hours to render a full 1080p HD video up to 15mins in length)
After Effects Pro's: Doesn't crash, works well with Photoshop and illustrator,renders much faster,more settings and custom-able
Cons:
Uses lots of RAM (79% of 8GB of mine when rendering), I have a problem with sound

Does anyone know of any better free video editing softwares, other than windows movie maker?




Michael


I really hate WMM, it keeps freezing and crashing and I need something that can chromakey, any ideas? Only serious answers will get considered for best answer.


Answer
I would recommended ActivePresenter FREE edition - http://atomisystems.com/
It's a screen recording and elearning tool which integrated various video editing features:
- Add comment, annotation, audio narration, background music...
- Add transition effects
- Add freeze-frames
- Split and remove unnecessary parts
- Picture in Picture
-...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good program for editing videos?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment