Monday, January 13, 2014

What is the best video editing software?

video editing software like imovie
 on ... like me, you have a certain level of fancy software. This week I do it
video editing software like imovie image



Corey


I am looking for a really good video editing software to use. It doesn't matter if it is expensive or not. I have heard of a few called Final Cut, Sony Vegas Pro, imovie, etc. If you know any others, that will be helpful. Please let me know of the best or most expensive?


Answer
For more advanced, yes Apple's Final Cut Studio...

The simpler ones I know of are Windows Movie Maker and Apple's iMovie. I personally just use Movie Maker since it came with the Windows 7 software package.

Sites I listed below can show prices:

What is the best free video editing software?




Hanna


I want to start making youtube videos.

I have a mac, which has iMovie HD on it, but it is terrrrrrible. My mom's computer has another version of iMovie that I really like, but I don't know what it is and I'm away at college so I can't use it.

What is a free, easy to use basic video editing software that I can download?



Answer
BlazeVideo iPhone Video Converter provides ultimate video to iPhone solution for enjoying all popular videos on iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4 HD.

This MP4 iPhone video converter also lets you edit videos easily by its useful video editing features like: trim video clips, crop video size, merge multiple video files into one, add watermark, subtitle or video playback effects, and then convert the edited videos to iPhone.

Additional, this MP4 video converter for iPhone allows you to enjoy more videos or photos by iPhone: download videos from YouTube, create free ringtones for iPhone or make photo slideshow and then convert to MP4 for viewing on iPhone anywhere you are at any time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment