Saturday, January 25, 2014

I uploaded a YouTube Video in 480p but the Highest Quality Available is 240p?

video editing software 4k
 on ... Vegas Pro 12 is the worlds first HD, 2K and 4K XAVC native editor
video editing software 4k image



Nick


So I uploaded a Youtube Video (using Final Cut Pro X as my editing software) in 480p (I made sure to see if I didn't accidentally choose a lower quality). Now when I checked my newly uploaded video, the highest quality I could play it with was 240p. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and how I can fix it?


Answer
If you JUST uploaded the video, it is still processing. YouTube re-processes the video for every quality aspect, starting from the quickest (144p) to the slowest to process (1080p/4k/"Original"). Wait for another hour and you should have qualities available.

If after a long wait time it is still offering 240p then it's simply a rendering fault with FInal Cut Pro X, and ultimately the resolution accounted for 240p.

Can a Macbook Pro handle both a music studio and a movie editing+effects software?




RLholier-a


I'm starting up a music studio, but I'm also looking to move my filmmaking outside of class and setting it up on the same computer if possible, could a Macbook pro handle both good though? As both will be dedicated and take up a lot of memory I'd assume (film is killer after all on that)


Answer
Yes it can. I am on a MacBook Pro and I do a lot of HD (4k and 1080p) video editing and MacBook Pro works fine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I uploaded a YouTube Video in 480p but the Highest Quality Available is 240p?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment