Sunday, January 19, 2014

What video editing software do you need to blur our faces?

video editing software blur out faces
 on YouTube offers face-blurring in video uploads | ITNTALK
video editing software blur out faces image



katie c


What video editing software do I need to get to be able to blur out faces, I would like to know the name of it, and if you know, I would like to know how much it costs


Answer
If it supports multiple video tracks, then yes.

does anyone know how to blur a portion of video to hide people's faces?




tabletyz


I have done a short iMovie clip and now I want hide by applying a blur on the face. I have pinnacle studio 11 and no other video editing software.


Answer
At the top of Yahoo answers is a search for questions box that you can just type in "blur video faces" and you will see a list of questions and answers that may can help you. Hope you find what you need




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What video editing software do you need to blur our faces?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment