Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What are some free video editing software with cool effects?

video editing software sony vegas
 on ... To Consumer Video Editing Software : Web Video University Blog
video editing software sony vegas image



BrEe-bReE


I am currently using Windows Movie Maker but i want more effects. If there are downloads for effects that would be great, but i also wanted to know if there are any free video editing software that is similar to Sony Vegas Pro.


Answer
FileLab is freeware and has plenty of special effects:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYbAe-mUscs

What is a good video editing software that is $150 or lower?




swift


What do u think is a good video editing software for those prices, that are sold in stores only?

I prefer Sony Vegas but I haven't seem them in stores for over a month.

I would like to buy new software.



Answer
I use MAGIX Edit Pro 14+. I hear they have Version 15 now.

www.Magix.com

*
*
*




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some free video editing software with cool effects?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment