Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What laptop would be great for video editing?

great laptop for video editing
 on PC COMPUTER >> Pc Computer Tips | Pc Computer Guide � Blog Archive ...
great laptop for video editing image



soccerfan


First of I don't want an apple cause they are way to expensive. So I was wondering which laptop is great for video editing and if it helps I'm planning to use adobe premiere and a blue snowball microphone as part of my studio but which laptop will be great for doing this?


Answer
I know you dont want to hear this but the answer to your question is honestly a mac book. They are great for editing. Try to invest in one. If not.. The next best alternative could possibly be a samsung laptop or.. Dell.

Is there such a thing as a DVD player with DV output, so I can play it into my laptop to look like a camcorder




Jim B


I have a great laptop and video editing software, but it only takes DV IN ... I have DVDs that I want to import into my editing software .... how do I get it there?


Answer
You may need to get an external DVD drive that can plug into your laptop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What laptop would be great for video editing?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment