Thursday, January 23, 2014

What is the best laptop for me?

best 17 inch laptop for video editing
 on Best 17 inch Laptops For Professionals | Mini Laptop Online
best 17 inch laptop for video editing image



Average


I'm 16 going into my senior year. I'm planning on going to school for journalism and want a portable fast laptop. I've done my research but cannot find the perfect one.

Things I'd need to be able to do:
Presentations
Gaming (Diablo 3, Stsrcraft 2, Battlefield 3)
Extensive research
Video Editing
iTunes
Webcam
Fast Processor and high graphics card
Price range: 1700 or less

Links and answers will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!



Answer
Check out for ASUS G75VW-AS71 17.3-Inch Laptop
Intel Core i7 2.7 GHz Processor 2.3GHz
16 GB DIMM
750 GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
17.3-Inch ScreenNvidia GT 660M 2G GDDR5

How good are the Compaq Presario Laptops? Anyone who works at Best Buy and sells computers know?




Lisa Lisa


Does anyone know if they have a lot of breakdowns or defects? I want to buy a laptop at Best Buy with my Best Buy card, and I saw a Compaq Presario with a 17 inch screen, but I don't want a brand that has lots of failures or one that seems to be returned often.
Specifically it is Model: A931NR
at Best Buy- anyone have any feedback about it?



Answer
Get the model numer, and google the fool out of it for reviews. Technical, and user. I have one of the V2000 series, and its been a great lil machine. Mediocre reviews. It took a 26" drop to the floor and didn't miss a beat. Thats solid! Or lucky..... Compaqs are basicall the same as HP now. They are just one big company. Very lil diff between any of the products. On a laptop, my advice would be to get the one with the absolute best video that your pocket will allow. Thats the one area where most laptop owners suffer some regret. Any new windows laptop will likely come with Vista. So make sure you 'test drive' it before buying it. Steer clear of Celeron processors. They sell Acers there that are great.. as well as Sony. Nice but I prefer others. The AMD Turion 64s are good machines. Not total speed demons, but great at the price point.
Edit: The 931? A good solid machine. Not a lot of reviews out there yet. This is their 17" target model designed as a price point leader in big stores.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop for me?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment