Friday, January 24, 2014

What are some free video editing software programs for journalists?

video editing software no watermark
 on Batch Watermark Software - Visual Watermark
video editing software no watermark image



Justin


I am looking into taking journalism and was looking for different video editing software programs that are free online. What are good video editing software programs for journalism students. Thanks


Answer
I made this entirely with freeware, so yes, there are excellent free video editors out there:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7C9a-3c78Y

How about three very good freeware video editor programs, Freemake, FileLab, or VSDC? Each is safe, fully functioning, no watermarks, will not ask for money, and are recent releases that are HD capable. Take your pick:
http://ezvideoedit.blogspot.com/2012/10/joining-merging-splitting-cutting-and.html

What is a good FREE video editing software?




Secrett


I have a youtube account and me and my friend make videos. Well I want to have an AWESOME video editing software download thing so our videos would be better. I am also going on a big trip pretty soon so i would like to keep a vlog and put all my single all together as one big video. So any ideas? THX!


Answer
If you want to trim, crop, merge, watermark video clips and adjust video effects.
I recommend you this iFunia video Converter. in the while, you can use this program to convert all the popular video format.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some free video editing software programs for journalists?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment