Saturday, January 25, 2014

What type of pc should I buy for livestreaming?

perfect laptop for video editing
 on Konami Computer, the perfect console clone to play... - Tiny Cartridge ...
perfect laptop for video editing image



Anime Otak


I am looking for a pc or laptop that would be perfect for livestreaming xbox 360 gameplay and doing a bit of video editing. I am not looking for a pc to play games on because I'm not a pc gamer at all.
Please help I don't want to spend tons of money on a gaming pc if im really not going to play anything on it.
I have had a gaming pc in the past and my livestreaming was pretty laggy or wasen't the best quality.



Answer
If you want it for this one pure reason, then the cheapest option would be to build it yourself. Don't worry if you are new, just look up 'how to build a PC newegg' in youtube.

I would recommend any cheap motherboard with at least 2 RAM slots
An i7 processor, can be an old generation, doesn't really matter so much, you will be able to get by easily with an i5

around 16GB memory (preferably 4x4GB)
and depending on how many videos you will edit, probably 500GB SSD (much faster for exporting vids)

Again I would recommend building a PC just for video editing as other pre-built PCs can include other things you won't want for video editing. Plus, if you want to make it into a gaming PC for whatever reason, or just a regular PC, you can just put more parts in.

If you don't want to spend much money at all, you can probably make a decent video editing PC for under $500, especially if you buy 2nd hand components (especially the SSDs as they are expensive and don't wear out over time, unlike HDDs that do wear out).

Hope this helped.

What is a good video editing laptop?




Ryan


I'm a college student, and I will need to run a video editing program on a computer, and its gonna need to be a laptop. I'll probably run Sony Vegas pro, on it. So I need to find something thats under 900 bucks that will get the job done without much lag. I've been looking into a few asus laptops but wanted to get a second opinion.


Answer
I was oging to advise a mac, but your budget isn't good for that.

GO WITH THE ASUS models. you have good instincts my frined, the ASUS models are the best laptops on the market. there isn't even a debate when their name is in the ring.

The other brands, dell toshiba, hp sony, alienware, they all use ASUS componants in their highend laptops, so why pay the middle man? plus the ASYS laptops all come with a great 2 year parts andlabor warrenty plus a 1 years accidental spill warrenty.

If you haven't yet go to http://www.newegg.com and look for their best asus deals. they have several at your price range and will be perfect for video editing.

Before I go, please add me to oyur contacts list, when or if oyu reach level 4 I will do the same, but I'd like to have you be part of my rebellion on teaching those about the ASUS brand.

Join my ranks

Good luck

The rebellion is waiting




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of pc should I buy for livestreaming?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment