Wednesday, May 14, 2014

How to record a video using Windows Movie Maker?




summercraz


Alright, so I wanna make a video to upload on youtube.
I dont really know how to.
My webcam is like already built in.
I have a Windows XP laptop.
HELP PLEASE! <3
Thank you!
I would like to RECORD IT on Windows Movie Maker.



Answer
Windows movie maker, unlike the dozens of video editing programs available for about $100, does not have any capture ability built into the program.

My Pinnacle Studio program can open a sub program that captures from most any device hooked to my computer. If my MiniDV tape camcorder is hooked up to the computer, that program can control the camcorder as needed. When i go to capture, I see about 6 or 7 devices it can capture video from. When i close the capture sub program, my editing software puts the very video i just uploaded right on the screen so I can drag it down to the timeline, seamlessly.

How can I make videos on a mac laptop?




tattooedro


10 points to best answer.


Answer
Your Mac comes with the free iLife suite of programs. iMovie is the perfect movie editing application for all your needs. You can also use Photo Booth to make short videos using the built-in iSight camera.

Here´s a short video on how to:
http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to/video/how-to-make-a-video-podcast-using-imovie-200863/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to record a video using Windows Movie Maker?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment