Sunday, May 11, 2014

Video Editing Software?




Blobby


I often see videos that have been placed over created backgrounds though i am not sure how this is achieved and what software is used to create this, here is an example if you do not understand what i'mm talking about. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hixjuZvPVU please can someone tell me what software is need to create this effect


Answer
I suggest two options:
1. If you are familiar with Windows Movie Maker, which usually comes with Windows Vista (C:\Program Files\Movie Maker\moviemk.exe), you can use it to make photo slideshow and burn saved WMV video with your favorite dvd burning software, say Nero, Roxio.
2. Choose one photo slideshow software to make slideshow and directly burn slideshow DVD for TV playback. I once use Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder to make my travel slideshow DVD, and the result is excellent.
Refers to:
http://www.photo-to-dvd.com/photo-gallery-samples.html#150

Video Editing Software?




......


what is the best video editing software i can buy with alot of special effects and chromokeying and stuff like that?


Answer
Adobe Premier is always my fave. Final Cut Pro is another industry used software package that is supposedly pretty good, but I don't currently know it.

There are other things out there for the home user, I also have Nero on here with a nice little editing program for cheaper then the industry stuff. Not quite as detailed and feature filled as the big guys, but it and others like it are still decent if people don't have the money (or the need) for the studio stuff.

Edit: Wikipedia actually mentions a number of them, some I've heard of, others I haven't. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_editing_software




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Video Editing Software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment