Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Video editing software?




moon walke


Hi, I'm looking for a video editing software.I am using Vista (PC) and want to make some professional looking movies ,clips,etc. I have tried Movie Maker and all those things like pinnacle .I DO NOT WANT MOVIE MAKER!!!!!!!! So i would like something within a $0-70 max range.I would like something with a green screen feature , but that is not totally necessary. I have looked at Sony Vegas ands all those products. I was thinking about getting something from Sony Vegas but i don't like it that much .Most of you are probably going to recommend Adobe Premiere Elements.I dont want trials or anything.I have tried AVS andi didnt like it. I REALLY REALLY like this video and the effects in it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_YR4dKArgo&feature=fvst . Thank you soo much! I would really appreciate links but just the name of the program is alright to, its not hard to google something up. Again Thank you! All answers are welcome!


Answer
You need a good video editor!
I use this one, It is very easy to use and fast to operate. It allows users to convert multiple files at the same time.It can convert video and audio files with comprehensive formats seems good,you may have a look,not bad!
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGkxCa6wlLkj4AlURXNyoA?p=site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.best-video-editor.com%2F&fr2=sb-top&fr=siteexplorer&sao=1

Video editing.?




G-grrrl.


If anyone can help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have a video stored on my computer, it is an MPEG. It's huge. I want to edit out one sequence of it to post at "You Tube", as it is way too large to post in full. I have read that you need an editing program to do this, but I was hoping that there was some way in which I could do it for free, as I don't want to buy a program just to edit and post one clip at "You Tube".

I have Windows XP. I downloaded a program called "Movie maker" for free, but it refused to accept the MPEG file, so I uninstalled it. Any ideas how to do this? I'm new to editing, so I apologize for how silly this question probably sounds! Thanks.



Answer
It's not a silly question at all. Here is link you can go to http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?tag=fil&qt=video+editting&sort=&operatingSystems=&licenseType=49&fileSize=&ca=. They list all sorts of different types of video software. But look through it, click a link on top of all the listings that says free, so you only get free programs lised, an then from there read on. Make sure you find a video editor that will support MPEG, so make sure it says it somewhere in the description MPEG.If that search don't help go back to www.download.com and keep typing it in other ways, i typed video editting software. The best part about the site they got many other programs you can get from them and there all spyware and adware free. Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment