Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What is a good video editing software?




Michael


i am looking into a new editing system primarily to edit DVDs on, now my laptop is a 2011 Toshiba C655-S5122 500GB HDD, 4GB RAM Intel Core i3 M 380 @ 2.53GHz. my budget is under $100, i need something powerful and that renders pretty fast, and i would like it to burn after rendering. i have tried multiple programs, currently using AVS VideoEditor witch is glitched and freezes up constantly.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
~MC



Answer
Well it's going to be hard to find a good one for under $100. I'm do professional video editing and they can get a little pricey.

I would recommend look a Corel video studio software. It works very good and there are different versions and also Sony Vegas.

Corel editing software if definitely my favorite on the lower end editing software.

Now if you want to go professional you could look into Adobe Premiere. There are some older versions out there on ebay and places like that where you can buy it used or cheap. Just make sure you are getting a software code and not just the installation disks. I learned to use Adobe Premiere CS5 version. CS6 is out now but you can the older version CS4 pretty cheap sometimes. I wouldn't go any lower then Adobe CS4.

Feel free to email me if you have any more questions you need help with
Hope this helps!

What free video editing software is good for a laptop like hp dm4 to download?




Laurentiu


Hello to everyone!
As I mentioned I have a hp dm4 (i5 with 1696 MB video graphic card shared memory) and strange is that it didn't came not even with the windows movie maker soft. Since I have to find a free video editing program, I am not sure which video editing program is more suitable for this kind of laptop. Basically I'm trying to find out a video editing software that will work well, but also to have enough application that gives numerous tools for editing videos. I know that if you need something really good you would probably need to pay, but I'm not looking for something to professional or to complicated. However also I don't think I would like to have something to simple or without the possibility to do some nice editing. If somebody knows more about this kind of things please let me know.
By the way so far I downloaded the new 2011 version of windows movie maker, but I was wondering if there is something better than WMM. Thank you.



Answer
Hey Laurentiu,

I would recommend trakAxPC Pro. It's aimed at the novice user but has all the features of a professional software.

It's a really good and user-friendly video editing software which allows you to edit and mix any combination of audio, video and photos. It also has loads of features like effects, text, split screen, reverse, slow-motion etc, plus you can upload your video directly to YouTube through the application.

There's a free lite version and a Pro (paid) version available

You can check it out here: http://www.trakax.com/software/pc/

Hope this helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment