Friday, May 9, 2014

Free Screen recording and editing software?




Kris Spech


i am looking for a free screen recorder, that works well with games, I will be mostly recording gaming videos, and then I would like a free video editing software that can copy cut and paste scenes in a video. I would prefer no time limit on recordings, thank you.


Answer
Jing is free but limited to 5 min.
http://www.techsmith.com/jing.html

Camtasia screen recording software is streamlined, intuitive and makes you look like a pro.
http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.html

Lightworks is a free professional video editor with over 20 years of history in the film and broadcast industry.
http://www.lwks.com

What free video capture software allows you to edit?




April


I need to make a short machinima video for class (made up of lots of short video clips), what free video capture software allows you to edit (or transfer the video to an editing program)?

I tried using Jing- the video lags a lot, plus it won't allow me to edit the video or open it in any program other than Jing.



Answer
Jing is a bloody joke. I use Camtasia Studio Pro 8 to record my gaming videos and edit in program for professional quality.

Its not free, but my secret to edit host file makes it free by disabling the program from contacting server.

Visit link below and download trial; if you wish to know more, contact me on skype, so i can finish giving details: foagal1775




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Free Screen recording and editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment