Friday, May 9, 2014

What is so great about a Macbook Pro vs. a regular laptop?




Plasma Sta


Hey guys, I'm asking for a Macbook Pro 13" or 15" next year. I'm a teenage techie and go ahead and use techie words I'll probably understand what you're talking about. Anyway, the laptop I currently have is around $600 brand new. The Macbook Pros look like they work and act pretty good, but are they really worth the price they're asking for them? I know Mac OS is more stable and graphical and organized than any Microsoft OS, but for the price, what big and awesome new/modified features does a Macbook Pro come with that beats out that $500-700 difference between a regular laptop and a Macbook Pro?

I would like only Macbook Pro owners or someone who knows someone with one to answer. Thanks in advance!



Answer
MacBook Pro owner as well a Windows use........

OK why a MacBook Pro easy enough we use it for video editing for most items as well as any and all video projects from building the video to editing and producing the DVDs there is really no seamless program out there that we like than Final Cut Studio or Final Cut Pro.
We also use it for PhotoShop yes it works just as well on a WinTel yet when you have your video programs opened then go to PS you are on the same computer for functionally producing your work on.

Is it the 'Best' NAW.....big NAW I love it I just wish it cost a lot less then I would love it more.
Why do we stay on the Apple side overall the programs that are written for our field of work and the students and filmmakers, editors producers and alike like the Mac. I it is overall the easiest to use with our line of work and as it grew over years more people liked the way Apple made it run easier than other computers. I was in StarDollars a few nights back and all the laptops except one were Apple were they Filmmakers nope just students as well. Students from the local University.

MacBook Pro vs MacBook Air?




lalalala


I'm saving up to get a new laptop, and I'm thinking either the MacBook pro or the air. I wanna use it for school since I'm in high school. And like YouTube and tumblr and stuff, so which one would you recommend?


Answer
I recommend Macbook Pro.It is a smart choice for professionals and techinical users. It has everything you need in your pc unlike air.Air is cheap but Macbook Pro definitely worth your money. There are good things about both machines in terms of specification. Both are known to have a faster processor,long lasting battery,higher resolution but Air lacks optical media i.e. no built in CD/DVD drive. Where as, Macbook Pro has awesome video quality,video editing and many other extra features. Nobody can compete Macbook Pro in its classy look and unique performance. It's the best.

Here's the link I found for you:
http://budurl.com/MBP13Cheap

Also, read the review to make up your choice:
http://budurl.com/MBP13Insight

Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is so great about a Macbook Pro vs. a regular laptop?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment