Sunday, September 29, 2013

What is a good video editing software for windows?

video editing software reviews
 on Magic Photo Editor 6.8 at hotlib.com - Freeware and shareware software ...
video editing software reviews image



Lexell


What kind of video editing software can I get for less than $100 that works on a windows and I can get at Best Buy or Circut City? Something that has great graffics, sound effects, makes great music/youtube videos, is easy to use, etc. Please help.


Answer
Here are some helpful options for you.

1 - Windows Movie Maker - The best video editing tool for Windows that's absolutely free and chances are you already have it installed on your computer as part of XP SP2. Microsoft Movie Maker has all the basic video editing tools plus a good collection of transitions and video effects.

There's an in-built movie titler that lets add you styles to text titles including ticker taps, zoom and even the scroll effect. And if you are feeling lazy, just hit the AutoMovie command to have the entire video produced for you with intervention.

2 - Visit the below url and go through Video editors - CNET Reviews. http://reviews.cnet.com/4566-3670_7-0.html

3 - Edit your video online @ http://www.jumpcut.com/

What are the best video editing softwares?




Sam S


I would like to know what is the best free video editing software and bought software is. I'm in the 100 dollar range. I'm SICK of movie-maker (it's a hunk of junk even when used properly. unless you're making a simple collage or something.) I guess I'm really asking what the best movie making software is. But a video editor (like to crop and cut in images and such) would be great too.


Answer
I asked the same question about a week ago
So far I've tried:
Sony Veags=good but complicated
CyberLink Power Director=excellent still trying
Corel Video Director=excellent but froze up a few times..
Adobe Premier = Excellent but complicated

I've downloaded the free trial of pinnacle and i'm trying that one right now
they all cost under $100 or around
and i've used mostly this site called TopTen Reviews (link below)
All in all I have to say CyberLInk Power Director is pretty impresive although I haven't tried Pinnacle just yet....Hope That help...Ren




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good video editing software for windows?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment