Thursday, October 3, 2013

How do i put vids from my jvc everio onto sony vegas movie studio?

video editing software jvc everio
 on JVC GZHM300 Everio HD Camcorder with 20x Optical Zoom & 4GB Memory ...
video editing software jvc everio image



Haze


I just got a jvc everio gz hm-30 camcorder. The editing software that comes with it is horrible. The software wont allow me to drag and drop the files to sony vegas. I was wondering if there was any way to transfer them. Any good converters?...Converters that DONT leave the watermark. I have real important footage to edit but im stuck with this problem. Help is appreciated


Answer
Vegas Movie Studio can edit AVCHD - just import the video files without doing any conversion.

What is the best video camera which comes in about $ 2500 , to shoot some wild life documentries?

Q. And where could it be purchased. I live in Nepal . And please, if you know any of the best video editing software , i would definitly consider it . Thanks in advance


Answer
JVC Everios are hard to beat




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i put vids from my jvc everio onto sony vegas movie studio?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment