Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What is the best video editing software I can buy for the Mac?

imovie 09 video editing software
 on Imovie - Let Me Buy
imovie 09 video editing software image



Chuck


I know the Mac comes with iMovie, but that is only really good with simple projects. I would prefer a good program under $100.


Answer
You aren't going to find good vid editing software for under 100. iMovie is good considering its price. Which iMovie are you using? You should be using the latest iMovie 09 if you want an iMovie that can actually do some cool shit.

The ultimate video editing software is Final Cut Pro, which only works on the Mac. It's expensive as hell, though. People edit movies with that thing. You can always buy Final Cut Express, which is what I have, and if you get an older version on eBay or something, you'll prolly get it pretty cheap. It also helps if you're a student cause you can sometimes get the student discount for things like that.

Honestly I can't think of anything better than iMovie. Maybe you just don't know all of it's capabilities? And like I said, you'll need the last version if you want all the good stuff. Here are the tutorials for iMovie 09: http://www.apple.com/findouthow/movies/

What progam can I use to edit my videos?







So I have a canon powershot SD 780 and I am going to start making youtube videos for fun with my friends and need a good editing stystem so i can do fun stuff with it like imovie 09, but i dont have a mac! I have windows xd so yeah!


Answer
Photobucket is a great web based and FREE editing tools. The software behind it comes from Adobe who make some of the best commercial ($$$) photo and video editors. Also check out Jaycut which allows you to export and save your videos! If you need/want more features downloading VideoSpin, VideoPad or VideoThang are great options. Still free, but you have to download the software. For under $100 you can buy Adobe Premiere Elements.

There is also new freeware version of Windows Movie Maker that works on Windows Vista, XP and even Windows 7. Microsoft has added and deleted features from each version and this version has all the features from each version plus some extras.

http://www.edit-photos.net/video
http://www.squidoo.com/youtube-video-editing




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best video editing software I can buy for the Mac?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment