Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Which video editor (preferably 64 bit) is most powerful, and not complicated?

video editing software 64 bit
 on User friendly interface
video editing software 64 bit image



To-Your-He


I have Windows 7 64-bit, and looking for video editing software where I can place objects right into the movie (Like Hollywood). 64 version is a must!


Answer
I'd like to recommend AVS Video Editor to you, I always use it to edit video and make funny video for uploading to Youtube, it's easy to use and the quality is awesome, you can crop, cut, join, edit video with it easily. It also embeds many special effects, you can even add text to video or add background music, that's pretty cool. It worth a try
http://www.avs-video-editor.org/
Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question

I just got an HD camcorder. What is the best home use 64 bit software to edit AVHDC video?




Ralph_T


I just got an HD camcorder. What is the most recognized/ well respected prosumer home use 64 bit software to edit AVHDC video?


Answer
well if youre all into making videos
try using either adobe premiere cs4 or after effects cs4




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which video editor (preferably 64 bit) is most powerful, and not complicated?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment