Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What movie editing software is for me?

video editing software yahoo answers
 on Britt World Wide (BWW) Conference
video editing software yahoo answers image



kuyariel


I am in the market for some movie editing software, but I don't know where to start.

I was hoping you nice people from Yahoo! answers could give me some recommendations to your favorite software. I would like some basic information (like cost, learning curve, what you like about it, etc.) as well as a link to where I could learn more.

Thanks in advance!



Answer
EnhanceMovie is a handy, inexpensive, poweful and simple software that automatically cures any digital video from common problems, maybe it can help u.
Well, get more info first at the following website:
http://www.files1000.com/Shareware/multimedia_design/video_tools/download_EnhanceMovie_2_4_4_85667.html

Good luck!

What should i look for when looking for a good video editing computer?




Smile


I plan on making HD youtube videos soon, I just need a good video editing computer.. not software but computer. I am looking at HP computers just because they seem not to have problems as much as other computers. So what should i look for? What kind of Processor? How much RAM? And stuff like that. Thanksss


Answer
since you're posting this on yahoo answers, im assuming you're not dong any professional editing. therefore dont worry too much about processors, etc. if you plan to use heavy software like Adobe After Effects - RAM will be important, i would recommend at least 2GB but it will run better with 4.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What movie editing software is for me?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment