Saturday, October 5, 2013

What is a good piece of video editing software that I can get for free?

video editing software for free
 on free video editing software machete video editor machete video editor ...
video editing software for free image



Aerumnous


Hi guys,
I am in need of a good piece of video editing software that I can get for free, but a trial would be fine.
I just would like some other people's experience and advice and a few tips on where to go.
A link would be great as well if possible to the download.

Thanks in advance.



Answer
Hi we have all the free software that you need and it has already been virus/malware and spyware scanned. It is all built into the Smart Media Desktop. Download and install the SMD and under Super Content click on Software. Hope this helps you and all the other goodies that is in there as well.

What is good but affordable or free video editing software for side by side videos?




water_skip


What is good but affordable or free video editing software for side by side videos? Like if I shot something with two different cameras from different angles and I want them together side by side in the same file, like that famous John Williams tribute music video. I have Windows Vista. It came with Windows Movie Maker but I couldn't figure out how to do it in there.


Answer
Movie maker is the best free movie making software,I think,,if you have a window system it always has movie maker.
But to make better slideshows you you need to pay for commercial software,it's worthy.
If you are looking for more advanced and professioanl but still user friendly software, i will recommend wondershare photo&video edting suit which can produce some genuine looking film effects doesn't take some learning.
you can get more information and sample videos on its offical site:
http://www.ourpix.com/#150

Good Luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good piece of video editing software that I can get for free?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment