Monday, December 23, 2013

How to wright and film a short movie?

video editing software tips
 on ... video editing program. They are additionally running some special
video editing software tips image



bear


I love making videos and I always have great story ideas,

How can I write a good script and film a good movie
I have a HD camera and a a good video editing software.
Any tips on how I can write a script and are there any secrets to filming a good movie

Thanks!
I'm sorry I spelled write wrong. But it was my iPhones fault, it screws up when I try to type things. But, you could also not be annoying and tell me what I did wrong in my question, because, IT DOES NOT HELP ANYONE.



Answer
Well before you start writing any movies you might want to spell write correctly. Just a thought.

How to make a video montage for you and your friends?




.. So T


I'm on a school project that wants us to sum up our summer with our friends in one video. How do you do that?
P.S : I have the camera and the video editing software, I just need tips.



Answer
just film you guys having fun and going crazy. something fun:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to wright and film a short movie?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment