Sunday, December 22, 2013

What software do i need to professionally edit the audio in my videos?

best laptop for professional video editing
 on converting your video for YouTube, or for preparing clips for editing ...
best laptop for professional video editing image



Junior


I want to start making singing covers on youtube, I have everything i need. I have a laptop, professional condenser mic, professional speakers, an audio interface and a camera. I just need to the software that can edit the audio in my videos and something to put the instrumental on. Is there anything for free that i can download? Heres a like to something really similiar to what im talking about.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT5uJUAtkLE
I am not sure how he recorded a video and audio at the same time..
Please help me, this is a serious question. Thank you!



Answer
I just happen to be one of those guys that makes dance music. There are many loop holes to doing this. I run on Linux so I don't know what new software is available on mac or windows other than your music making software and recording. I use a ton of alternate routes before my sound gets to my computer so I admire that you are using physical gear :).
The most common way of pulling this off is to rip the audio from the video, do what you need to, to make it awesome in your own way, and then import it back into the video amd matching everything up. I am all about sound effects and so what could make things sound cool is to copy the video before you rip it and put it to the side. rip the other copy, do your thing, and then import the audio to overlap the original, or just mute the video. you can do this will almost any kind of video make,editing software; Windows Live Movie Maker is a good one to start out with and it should be free.


Good Luck!
Gabriel (Ghyschur).

What is good pc for video editing?




Jordan


A friend of mine and I are trying to make machinimas. Unfortunately, my laptop broke, and his computer is beyond bad. Starting from scratch what wiill we need to capture game footage and then edit that footage efficiently. We have a monitor, keyboard a mouse. We just need a good computer, editing software, and capture card. We already of a mic.

Maybe somebody can link a pc build, discuss some video editing software, or tell me what I need to be looking for. Thanks for the help!



Answer
I am going to assume that you are wanting to capture a gaming video (e.g. Call of Duty MW 2, Blackops, Halo, etc). So, you need a gaming computer.
A good, high-end gaming computer will be also capable of letting you edit videos smoothly, since gaming computers already have a great graphics card to enable smooth flow of video editing.

So you are looking at a gaming computers. Here are links for several online stores to look for a good computer:
www.ncix.com
www.newegg.com or .ca
www.dell.com or .ca

--

Many more site you can take a look at using google. =)

--

Video editing software:

For free:
Windows Live Maker (i personally use and it works just fine and very easy to use.

Paid video editing software:
Sony Vegas Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro (For professional work and tools, this one is a great video editing software)

..and that's all I can think of right now.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What software do i need to professionally edit the audio in my videos?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment