Saturday, December 28, 2013

Whats a good laptop for gaming and editing?

samsung laptop for video editing
 on Samsung Series 9 Samsung Series 9 Notebook Review
samsung laptop for video editing image



[[highwayl


I want a laptop that I can edit videos and also download games and music but I can't afford things such as the macbook. I am willing to fork over some cash however.


Answer
get a sony vaio or this 1 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+-+Laptop+with+Intel%26%23174%3B+Core%26%23153%3B+i3+Processor+-+Red/Black/9748289.p?id=1218166153790&skuId=9748289
has intel core i3 which is a quad core so better then dual cores
and ddr3 ram which is better then ddr2 and ddr ram and has 4gb which is good

Why are my videos from my Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 not good quality on the computer?




Andrea


So, I just got the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, and I recorded some clips for making a YouTube video. On the phone, the videos are amazing quality and there's nothing wrong with them at all. I put the videos onto my laptop to edit, and when I watched the videos on my laptop, the quality was rubbish! It was really crackly, and it kept repeating like a second and playing again. I'm not very pleased with this as the quality is usually really good. I really hope there is a way of making the quality the same as it is on the phone, as one of the reasons why I bought this phone was to take videos for vlogs for my YouTube channel. I know I could just buy a camera, but using my phone is way more easier!
Thanks :-)



Answer
when using anything for a camera..... keep these factors in mind.... MP and pixel ratio of device comnpared to pixel ratio of the computer monitor you are using.... if the PC is higher, then the bigger you make the video box on the computer from a deivce recording, the more pixelated it will look (boxy)....... the same happens to pics taken on a phone and people want to blow it up the size of a poster and then they blame Walmart or Walgreens or RiteAid for being stupid.. lmao!

Basically... if you want your music video to look like it does on that tiny phone screen when put on youtube.... get AT LEAST a 8MP+ phone, maybe even a 12-16MP digital camera




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats a good laptop for gaming and editing?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment