Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What is the best video editing software?

video editing software best buy
 on the latest adobe premiere pro cs6 video editing software delivers
video editing software best buy image
Q. I've never bought or used any video editing software, could you recommend something that's easy to use for beginners but still makes good videos?
I want to make videos with lyrics, so I also need some software with a built-in audio editor.


Answer
i like windows movie maker. and its free :)

What is the best video editing software for editing videos 2013?




Graham


I often make YouTube videos and now that my birthday is coming up, my parents have offered to buy me a good video editing software. I use windows live movie maker now and it sucks so I am looking for an upgrade.


Answer
I'd suggest CyberLink PowerDirector. I personally am a fan of this software since its features are very versatile.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment