Thursday, December 26, 2013

What Laptop Specs are good for Video Editing?

perfect laptop for video editing
 on Apples Final Cut Pro, Mike Curtis walks through a range of editing ...
perfect laptop for video editing image



unique


I am buying a laptop to do some video editing. I use Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas Pro at the moment. I was thinking of getting a laptop with 8 gb RAM, core i7 and 500 gb hard drive. For the graphics card, I was thinking Nvidia Geforce 635M or 610M. Can you please give some suggestions for the specs, especially the graphics card. Is this graphics card good enough? Thank you, I really appreciate it. My budget is $850-900. Thanks again
Also, does it matter if the RPM of the hard drive is 5400 or 7200? And the best screen resolution i can find is 1366 by 768, is this good enough? thanks!



Answer
Here are a few selections of laptop reviews I think you should take a look at as these could help you find the perfect laptop model for you

Budget Laptops - http://electronicsreviews4u.com/budget-laptops-notebooks/blog

Top End Laptops - http://electronicsreviews4u.com/top-end-laptops-notebooks/blog

Gaming Laptops - http://electronicsreviews4u.com/gaming-laptops-notebooks/blog

I hope this helps and good luck with your search

Is there a laptop that can play newer games on the highest settings?




Mike


I've saved up $2500 and am looking to purchase a laptop that can handle video editing, video processing, and be able to play newer games, such as Skyrim, on high or near the highest settings, and be able to record it to. I don't mind dishing out the money for it, if such a laptop exits, i just don't want to spend to much money on a laptop and then not have it perform. And I would get a desktop, but I live in an apartment with 4 other siblings, so there's no room. Even if it's not absolutely perfect, Is there a laptop out there that can handle newer games on higher settings?


Answer
Alienware
I have an M17x and I absolutely swear by it.
It was made to be a gaming laptop but because of it's great memory capacity and high speed processor it can do just about anything.
If you go to their site you can look at their newer models and customize the laptops appearance yourself.
Last I checked, their newest model costs about $1,200 and it's worth every penny.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Laptop Specs are good for Video Editing?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment