Thursday, December 26, 2013

What laptop is good for video editing?

best laptop specs for video editing
 on Ulead Photo Express Digital Studio Edition 4.0 (01-0188-009-000) for ...
best laptop specs for video editing image



flipdan92


I'm a photographer, graphic designer, and I am starting to get into video editing with adobe lightroom cs4. So what should I go for? A mac or a pc? If a pc what specs? How much ram, what kind of processor and etc?


Answer
As I know, Mac is good for video editing.

What kind of laptop and specs are best for music/video recording and editing?




Ryan


My band is getting serious about recording, and instead of going to a studio we'd like to do it ourselves.

My one friend's band.. they do everything from his MacBook and it all sounds like they produce recordings that are studio-quality.

I'm also an extreme gamer.. MMORPG / FPS's.. which is the downfall of me investing in a MacBook.. as City of Heroes/Villians I don't believe is mac-compatible; nor are many other games. :P

So any suggestions on laptop specifications i should look for, for cutting-edge recordings, video editing, and gaming?



Answer
For editing and recording music, a minumum of 1GB of memory and at least 2.0GHz is recommended. You should consider buying a Toshiba Satellite M65-S9092.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What laptop is good for video editing?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 comment:



  1. Nice article and explanation Keep continuing to write an article like this you may also check my website Crack Softwares Download We established Allywebsite in order to Create Long-Term Relationships with Our Community & Inspire Happiness and Positivity we been around since 2015 helping our people get more knowledge in building website so welcome aboard the ship.

    NetSetMan Crack

    iZotope Vinyl Crack

    FIFA 22 Crack crack

    Easy Video Maker Platinum crack

    ReplyDelete