Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What is a good video editing software for anywhere between $50 and $100?

video editing software $50
 on ... )+GARRITAN, Rp.2.500.000,- ~ Windows7, PC Games & Software Original
video editing software $50 image



Tremor D


I'm looking for a good video editing software for anywhere between $50 and $100. I have a Windows 7 system on my laptop. Any suggestions for a good video editing software in that price range would be appreciated.

Thanks :)



Answer
Professional video editing software costs more than $500 :/
Windows movie maker is good enough for home users and it's free.....
http://explore.live.com/windows-live-movie-maker?os=other

What is a good video editing software, that will let me create a 1 hr film?




le hedgeho


This is the first time, I'm intending to create a movie that long. Of course, Moviemaker crashed on me, after 25 minutes worth of footage. I'm willing to spend $50 - $100 dollars. Do you guys have any recommendations of video editing software â that can edit that long and burn DVDs? Thank you in advance!


Answer
I would recommended ActivePresenter Free edition - http://atomisystems.com/
It's a screencasting and elearning tool which integrated various video editing features:
- Add comment, annotation, audio narration...
- Add transition effects
- Add freeze-frames
- Split and remove unnecessary parts
- Picture in Picture
-...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good video editing software for anywhere between $50 and $100?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment