Sunday, December 22, 2013

How to become a programmer and etc?

video editing software 101
 on If you uncheck Edit Selected Paths Illustrator will no longer ...
video editing software 101 image



KhalidM


I want to program machines. I want to design my own website. I want to understand everything about this beautiful machine in front of me and you.
I take a coursera class on computer science 101. Is this a useful thing to learn?
I also follow a youtuber who seems to know everything. His videos on web design are cool. But is it what I need to learn? His playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95EC7BCDFC1136FD

I don't want to learn useless things. Don't get all philosophical on me and say there is no such thing as learning something useless. THERE IS! I want to learning things that are relevant.

I want to learn:
programming
web designing
computer building
video editing
etc.
How can I learn these online or in the privacy of my garage*my room*? Give names of books, sites, shows, programs, etc. ANYTHING.



Answer
W3Schools and Codecademy have good web-based lessons on HTML, CSS and Javascript. These are the basic clientside languages used in web development, and can be used without any specialized software. Using Javascript can teach you the basics of program logic.

Java and C are a couple of other widely used programming languages. The official Java site has tutorials on that language, while C and C++ tutorials can be found here:
http://www.cprogramming.com/

Hardware and video editing are not really my areas of expertise. Hardware is supposedly not too difficult in principle; if you have an old machine you don't care too much about, you can disassemble it, learn the various parts, and then reassemble it, which would be a good start.

any ideas on how to put this book together?




Gabriella


im making my boyfriend a "101 reasons why i love you" book for christmas. i don't know how to put it together though, i was thinking i should get a blank book from Michael's and write the reasons inside, but that's to simple. i want something cute, but i don't know what to do. /: i need to mail it to him by wednesday, so ideas are needed asap. :) thank you.


Answer
Here's a more personal idea that would take a little effort, but would allow you endless creative reign. You could buy different scrapbook pages and make a book yourself (you could bind it together using staples or punch some holes to string ribbon through). You could add pictures of the two of you between reasons and add all sorts of little details easily found in a scrapbook section of Michael's or any other craft store.

Or... another quick idea. If you have any videos of the two of you, you could put together a DVD of some of them with pictures in between and set it to a few of your favorite songs in Movie Maker or another video editing software that comes with your computer.

Hope that helps! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to become a programmer and etc?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment