Friday, December 27, 2013

What kind of video editing software is available for windows 7?

best laptop for video editing software
 on Top 10 Online Video Editing Software for Mac - Free Video Editor
best laptop for video editing software image



ThatGirl09


Im new to windows, we had a mac but its broken. and I need to know what kind of video editing software there is. annd, btw. the laptop we bought doesnt have moviemaker


Answer
I have used a few video editing programs and the easiest one has been DVD Slideshow Builder. Very easy to use with professional features and same sort of layout as Movie Maker however a lot more powerful,it goes well with windows 7.
http://www.photo-to-dvd.com.com/index.html#150

How do I move my video editing software to another computer?




Sly


I purchased pinnacle studio, video editing software, a little while back. Well, my computer recently crashed, and the thing has been put to junk. I have all of my confirmation info and everything activation keywise.. but does anyone know how to actually move it onto my new laptop? Thank you..


Answer
what's your computer specifications? maybe you need to upgrade it, say, more memory, better CPU. Or connect pinnacle studio customer service and ask for why. They should help you solve the problem. If all doesn't work. Give up and switch to another video editing software, say Wondershare Movie Story I am using. Good for my slow computer. Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of video editing software is available for windows 7?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment