Saturday, September 7, 2013

Help with video shot from Nikon Coolpix camera?

video editing software rotate video
 on courtweek.com - Archives: 2011November 1, 2011The Law of Post ...
video editing software rotate video image



Mimi_G_200


I took several video clips with my Nikon Coolpix camera in portrait orientation, however when I loaded them on my computer they are in landscape (sideways). Is there any video editing software that will rotate orientation of the clip? Or is there another way I can load the files on my computer so they will appear in portrait orientation?


Answer
Download.com should have some video software

What is a good video editing software?




clairebear


I got a new canon video camera and the software it comes with is not very good. Are there any free video editing software's with a decent amount of effects and other things? or what is a good one that you have to pay for?


Answer
I have had good success with DVD Slideshow Builder.Everything is laid out in an easy to follow step by step instruction.
It supports all popular Standard-definition and high-definition videos,and built-in video edting tools, like crop, rotate, apply effects, etc. Hope it may help!
Free Trial:
http://www.ourpix.com/dvd-slide-show.html#150




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help with video shot from Nikon Coolpix camera?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment