Thursday, September 5, 2013

Does anyone know of a good Completely Free Video editing software?

video editing software open source windows
 on Peter Bright / Microsoft Editor
video editing software open source windows image



Cody


I have been wanting to make some YouTube videos for a while now but the only video editor that i can use without paying is windows movie maker, and that's just terrible. i also have a bunch of other ones, but you have to pay for those to even make them work correctly. so does anyone know any good, completely free, No trial time, video editing software?


Answer
Here are 5 to start that are FREE .
But just look for "Open Source" when looking for free full version programs.

http://www.desktop-video-guide.com/top-5-free-video-editing-software-review.html

Best way to convert WMV to Other Video Formats?




genius


I have several HD .wmv (Windows media video) files that I need to edit on my Mac in Adobe Premiere Pro. What is the best software to convert the files into an MPEG format without losing quality?

I am not willing to pay for software. Open source free programs are usually what I prefer.
I will choose a best answer!



Answer
The best free option is probably FFmpeg.
http://ffmpeg.org/index.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know of a good Completely Free Video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment