Sunday, September 1, 2013

What would laptop should I get for video editing and stuff?

best laptop computer for video editing 2012
 on MEMORABLE PASS WORD!A lady helps her man install a new computer ...
best laptop computer for video editing 2012 image



some guy


All I'm looking for is a laptop that can handle photoshop, sony vegas, adobe after effects and stuff like that. I don't want a pc, i just want to edit videos and stuff without lagging. Anybody have any suggestions?


Answer
What ever you do STAY WELL AWAY FROM WINDOWS 8 all the experts are recommending stay away from it,


Get a Dell and have them Install Linux Ubuntu on it read on, People wast a lot of time and money. when they buy software and work with windows, it just don't work, (speaking from my own bad experience) I am going to point you in the right direction.

First i'm going to tell you that Disney, Hollywood and Sony movie studios don't use windows or windows software for their movie production, every block buster movie you have ever seen was produced and developed using Linux You will understand what Free Open Source Software means after you use it,

Here are several Free Linux operating systems and Video, Audio, 3D Animated, Photo Editing software packages, check them out these will run on old computers with 512 megabytes of ram
ArtistX released was released November 2012
http://artistx.org/blog/
Dream Studio was released November 2012
http://www.dickmacinnis.com/dreamstudio/ was released october 2012
Ubuntu Studio October 2012 Released October 2012
http://ubuntustudio.org/
AV Linux august 2012
http://www.bandshed.net/AVLinux.html

Is an Alienware laptop good for everyday use?




Mia


So I've recently come into a bit of money, and my old laptop is really falling apart, so I thought I'd spend the money on a new one. I really, really, REALLY like the look of the 2012 Alienware laptops and they seem really good, too. I do a bit of gaming, mostly during the school holidays since it gets so busy, and lots of video editing, and watch a lot of movies etc on my laptop, which has had trouble with overheating before. I know that the Alienware laptop will improve this, which is one of the reasons I'm interested. Does anyone know if it's any good for day-to-day use, such as browsing, social networking, as I haven't really been able to find anything on this.
Thanks xx



Answer
I'm on an Alienware Area51 M15x right now lol.

For the needs you are talking about, sounds right up your alley. If they can handle the performance from graphics intensive games, video, and everything else, they can handle web browsing without a problem.

My recommendations would be this though, if you are going to buy an Alienware, go for the best graphics card and processor you can find. You are spending a lot of money on the name alone, so make sure not to buy a premade that has cookie cutter graphics and RAM. Also, buy the extended warranty. These are almost as expensive as Apple computer to fix.

There are other computers out there that can outperform Alienware based on the specs, so don't rule out looking at some of the other companies. Price them out, compare what you are getting, but don't get hung up on the name. These computers are not as well put together since Dell purchased the company a few years back in my opinion.

Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would laptop should I get for video editing and stuff?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment