Friday, September 6, 2013

What is a good free video editing software?

video editing software vista
 on Windows+vista+logon+screen+wallpaper
video editing software vista image



turtleman9


I want a good video editing software. Also has a audioswap feature. Compatable with AVI format.


Answer
There is wax 2.0 a 100% free video editing software. I use it all the time with my windows vista. The only video format it uses is avi. It uses wav sound files. The website is debugmode.com to download it. Check out my youtube channel for tutorials on it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/EverythingEndsP

What kind of video editing is goo for uploading to YouTube and vista?







So I really love making videos with my iPod but I can NEVER figure out how to edit them. Or at least the long ones.
I hve tried windows movie maker but it never works on my 64 bit toshiba computer (vista) or my xp computer.
What is a video editing software that works well and can upload to YouTube. I mainly do makeup and beauty videos but I also like to do skits and stuff.
What do you think?



Answer
At first, my windows movie maker works well on windows 7 system to edit videos, and I think it will cover what you said about editing on windows vista, too. You may need to convert iPod videos to some other formats such as avi, I suppose.
Furthermore, videos can be imported from devices like iPod to computer and edited, uploaded to YouTube/ Facebook in a program named ArcSoft ShowBiz. (www.arcsoft.com/showbiz) You can try the program for free to finish your tasks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good free video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment