Tuesday, September 3, 2013

How to capture pictures for stop motion without using SD cards?

video editing software jvc
 on JVC GZ-MG555 hybrid camcorder (MPEG-2 SD Video )
video editing software jvc image



Ethan


Okay, the internet is not helping me, I have a JVC Everio Camcorder and for my video editing software, I have Pinnacle Studio 14. Pinnacle comes with a stop motion function, however, when I plug my camcorder into the computer, Pinnacle says no stop motion device is found, and I can only upload footage and pictures on an SD Card. I do NOT want to have to buy countless SD cards and upload frames one by one into the studio, how can I just use the stop motion tool with my type of camera and not have to worry about taking up SD card space and have a plethora of pictures? Please help me!


Answer
Just use the picture editing software like photoshop or any other .

What is a REALLY GOOD video editing software, that supports .MOD files and is like around or under $50?




Logan


I bought a JVC Everio and every time I back-up my files they are .MOD files. I was using Windows Movie Maker, but it doesn't support .MOD files. SO I want a new video editing software, that is good, and can support .MOD files. Thanks!


Answer
use this to convert your files for use in movie maker >>http://www.nchsoftware.com/prism/index.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to capture pictures for stop motion without using SD cards?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment