Friday, September 6, 2013

How can I reduce HD Files but keep the same or good quality?

video editing software 7d
 on An Apology For Mrs. Eugenia Stanhope, Editor Of The Earl Of ...
video editing software 7d image



Daniel


I shot a short film first time ona canon 7d, I lvoe the shots but it keeps crashing Vegas movie studio. The Files are large MOV, I converted them in to different file type but lose the quality a lot. I am trying to make this for a dvd not the internet. what should I do to reduce the file size but keep the quality?


Answer
Shoot your video with the best quality then edited with good software that you don't have to convert your video format. Then render to MP4 or any HD format. When you burn to DVD, it should be good 480P video quality. I usually kept it the way without burning to disc. DVD is not a good quality. Blu-ray is ok for now. Try not to convert your video until you render it.

What is some good audio equipment for film?




hannabthem


Hey there! I just bought the Canon 7D to play around with for some film projects. I was wondering if anyone has some good advice on what kind of audio equipment to get.
I'm looking for a boom mic and possibly a lapel mic. Nothing too fancy or expensive, but something that will get the job done and make the audio crisp.

Thanks for your help!



Answer
For recording videos, you should have bought an actual camcorder. A zoom recorder will work fine, but you'll need video editing software to sync up the audio.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I reduce HD Files but keep the same or good quality?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment