Saturday, June 7, 2014

what editing program should i use for making videos on a dell laptop?




Dancer.fre


i have windows movie maker but i am looking for something better to download or buy :) thanx


Answer
There are lots of video editing program out there on the internet. But, one that i am using since last 2 yrs. is Smart Video edit 2.0 Program.

This program not only editing task but also it performs video compression, conversion and much more.

Check this product right on >>> http://www.mdofpc.com
The reason i recommend you this store is that it provides quality software in minimal cost.

ENJOY!!!

Laptop for video editing & gaming?




Award Winn


I am currently searching for a Laptop which I can use for video editing and gaming.
I am very selective mind you so I'm not after something which can handle high performance on the latest games. I merely want a PC laptop which can handle Sims 3, Oblivion (modded) and Civilization 4 (Rise of Man Mod) and I find it hard to understand graphic card names.

I've already been researching for durable laptops, Dell being the worse, Toshiba I know being okay as I sat on mine enough to cup it and it still works, but I want something that wont burn out and everything is pointing to a 'Thinkpad'.

http://www.ballicom.co.uk/new-products/lenovo-thinkpad-edge-15-0301--core-i5-430m-226-ghz--156-tft.p513227.html

http://www.techdepot.co.uk/TD/product/COMPESSEN/CE.NOTBKS/productdetails/IT73903/Lenovo_ThinkPad_SL510_2847_-_Core_2_Duo_T6570__/NSL7LUK/default.aspx?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=GoogleProducts&utm_campaign=IT73903&_$ja=tsid:8928|cc:|prd:IT73903|cat:Computing+%3E+Notebook+PC%26%23180%3Bs

http://qtechworld.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1170

http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/gbweb/LenovoPortal/en_GB/catalog.workflow:category.details?current-category-id=21C3577C8487491FB98DAB3E6A4BE9D3

These are a few of the links I have found, I viewed a few of Yahoo Answers so I started looking for Intel, hope I found some but I want someone's advice who understands these specks more then I do. To me these are just a lot of numbers and letters but I'm guessing I want more then 2 GB ram, over 250 GB space though I'd rather have 500, sound is not a problem that's what earphones are for, it wont be on the internet, Windows 7 unless I find it has problems emulating XP for games like Quake or System Shock 2.

Ya don't need to read everything, but I'm looking forward to receiving some responses from you guys :) If I left anything out do let me know so I can repost this with better efford, once again thanks for reading and am looking forward to hearing from you :)



Answer
If I was to choose those i would choose the first one.

http://www.ballicom.co.uk/new-products/lenovo-thinkpad-edge-15-0301--core-i5-430m-226-ghz--156-tft.p513227.html

I would choose it because it has a intel core i5 processor and it looks like it has turbo boost. That would make your video editing and gaming go faster, along with your computing experience.

Also it has intel HD Graphics, that would be good for a smooth gaming experience and also be good for smooth video editing as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what editing program should i use for making videos on a dell laptop?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment