Monday, June 2, 2014

Video Editing Software Beginner Help?




Ryan Mccon


Im not sure which version of Sony Vegas im getting because I herd it was pretty expensive but I had a question about it. I want to make a little montage of all my favorite things in one video with a song played to it but have no idea how I would get the clips for it? The clips will probroally include Video Games, Movies, and Football. Is there like a website or something I can download them from?

Il give best answer if you can also answer which would be the best version of Sony Vegas for what I want to do thats cheep? It doesint have to be Sony Vegas if theres other software that would be awesome if free or cheeper (Recomendly under 70-80$. I know thats not alot but its what I got.)



Answer
How about three very good freeware video editor programs, Freemake, FileLab, or VSDC? Each is safe, fully functioning, no watermarks, will not ask for money, and are recent releases that are HD capable.

VSDC Example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luyOn5DdUZs

FileLab Example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYbAe-mUscs

Freemake Example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6tPMPhaM7A

Freemake provides merging of video clips, and simple editing such as cutting and splicing. It will also automatically upload your video to YouTube if desired (and download videos from YouTube also). It is also capable of converting your video to just about any video format in existence. FileLab has much more features, such as color correction, title editor, and special effects. FileLab also runs on both PC's and Macs (no-kidding)! VSDC is an advanced editor, capable of effects such as green screen editing. The following link has more info, but make sure to also view other articles on this site, as they outline other capabilities of these three programs.:
http://ezvideoedit.blogspot.com/2012/10/joining-merging-splitting-cutting-and.html

Video editing?

Q. Whats good video editing software for a beginner who wants to create AMV's. add subtitles to videos, edit footage, add voice overs to videos and watever else. Iv never edited before so i want to buy something efficent and useful but not too hard to master


Answer
When I started of editing, I used "Pinnacle Studio", its a really straight forward package to use and the newer editions have 100's of export approaches. Eg. To tape, DVD and wmv's/quick time (for web uploads), and all variations of those. I comes inbuilt with "TitleDeko", (a straight forward and effective text overlay tool) and "Hollywood FX"(For special effects, although these can be cheesy) I believe the newer versions also have HDV compatibility. Although doing amv's I doubt that will apply to you. The package itself is quite inexpensive, about â¬95(not sure able USD). And since Avid(the market standard in "pro" editing) took over pinnacle I'm sure there is plenty of support and 3rd party applications. Although not in your question, if you wanted to move up(after a year or two) to a more semi pro/pro system, I cannot recommend Avid Liquid highly enough although it will set you back about $500. Hope this was of help




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Video Editing Software Beginner Help?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment