Thursday, August 8, 2013

Any ideas for free video editing software?

video editing software that uploads to youtube
 on Flip Camera Hd | Pictures of Cameras Photography
video editing software that uploads to youtube image



Lia


I used Windows Live Movie Maker, but discovered that it has a loading problem. And the other one, Windows Movie Maker doesn't support the files from my phone. I edit video clips & add background music, then upload them to YouTube. Does anyone have any ideas for free video editing software? Thanks!


Answer
Hi,
Keep in mind that all free video editors have many limitations.
I highly recommend these video suites - inexpensive, powerful and easy to use:

Audio Video Suite: http://avs-video-suite.org (includes Video/Audio/Photo editors, converters and much more, 18 tools suite)

Movavi Video Suite: http://movavi.org (my choice :) Video Converter, Video Editor, Slideshow Creator, Screen Capture and more. You can purchase each program separately, at a lower price)

Support for all major video formats, many filters, transitions and special effects
You can try them for free and choose the best for you.

Best of luck!

How to get Sony Vegas Pro 9 videos on YouTube?




[Sick Litt


I've been recently using the Sony Vegas Pro 9 video editing software and I made a little clip thats 8 seconds long and tried uploading it to youtube and it says that the approximate waiting time is about 6 hours.
How should I save the videos? Or change the format/convert the videos into?
Which settings should I keep the program at in order for the uploads to play at its best quality?
Thanks for your help and much appreciated!



Answer
If you shoot me an email then I can make you a tutorial real quick :)
But the default render usually has the best bang for your buck. Fastest render(Besides AVI) and Fastest upload.
Dont ever render in AVI, it has a lightning fast render but it will take forever for youtube to upload it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Any ideas for free video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment