Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What's the best video editing software for me?

video editing software home
 on ... home If they try to knock us over like dominoes I'm ready set go like
video editing software home image



black_lint


I need a simple (not professional) video editing software for my home made videos. I want it to be able to change the voice of the people (through the speed). I also need to reverse some videos. It would be nice if it has other features like effekts etc.

thanks



Answer
From my experience, there are no good or bad apps for video editing, it just what you find comfortable to use. I started with mpeg video wizard as it's very intutive and ease to use . Then moved to Ulead, then to Vegas Pro, then to Premiere Pro. Now moving back to mpeg video wizard dvd cos it's really really great for mpeg editing.

Some posters above recommend adobe, yes, it's a great video editing software but I don't think it's suitable for you. It's a professional video editing software which requires a steeper learning curve and is also too heavy for you to use. From what you stated, I think you might try mpeg video wizard. It can meet your needs and is very easy to learn for beginners. You could go their website(http://womble.com/) to download a trial version and fool around with it.

What is a good video editing software for anywhere between $50 and $100?




Tremor D


I'm looking for a good video editing software for anywhere between $50 and $100. I have a Windows 7 system on my laptop. Any suggestions for a good video editing software in that price range would be appreciated.

Thanks :)



Answer
Professional video editing software costs more than $500 :/
Windows movie maker is good enough for home users and it's free.....
http://explore.live.com/windows-live-movie-maker?os=other




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best video editing software for me?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment