Sunday, August 4, 2013

What is the difference between these laptops and which one should I get?

fastest laptop for video editing
 on All About The Best Tablet PCs | Support For Google Chrome
fastest laptop for video editing image



Jimmy Page


Like which one is the best quality? I want the best graphics for gaming and video editing. I surf the Internet (Google Chrome) a lot and prefer it to be decently fast.

Acer Aspire V3-771G-9809 17.3-Inch Laptop

Acer Aspire V3-771G-6851
17.3-Inch Laptop

Acer Aspire V3-571G-6407 15.6-Inch Laptop

Acer Aspire V3-571G-9686 15.6-Inch Laptop

This is all I can afford, I don't have more than $1000 dollars. I think all of these and their specs are on Amazon, so just copy paste the laptops in the amazon search. My phone isn't letting me put the links down so sorry about that inconvenience. Thanks for your help.



Answer
I like the Acer Aspire V3-571G-9686 15.6-Inch Laptop ...

what laptop would be good for graphics design that isnt a mac or anything apple related?




Tokyogirl1


Im going into 3D graphic and video editing and I want a laptop that will be able to work well with animation and movement all together with out lag. However i have a budget of $1000. I know macs are good for artist/creativity related stuff but i really hate mac's.


Answer
You can buy an Acer or an IBM Thinkpad. My IBM Thinkpad works REALLY fast and operates on Windows Vista. I have Cinema 4D, After Effects, Photoshop, and Sony Vegas installed since I'm in the designing business :P.

All the software that I use for designing costs cash though, but I'm sure you can download them free somewhere.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the difference between these laptops and which one should I get?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment