Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What are the best, fastest, most powerful laptops I can purchase for purposes of video editing?

best laptop video editing
 on Google Drive Review & Rating | PCMag.com
best laptop video editing image



Ray AP19


I know that some companies make laptops specifically for video editing, since the software needed for video editing can require a lot of memory.

What are the best laptops to purchase for this purpose and why?

Thanks.



Answer
This is the one situation where a MacBook Pro is what you're looking for. Macs are mostly useless and overpriced (in my opinion) but when it comes to professional-level audio/video production, Macs are the de facto standard.

What is a good laptop for video-editing?




IckleAnn


I currently have a Dell Inspiron 15 and it used to have a battery life of an hour and a half and now has a battery life of under 20 minutes. I've had it for about three years now and when I try to edit videos from my nikon d5100, it gets really slow. My brother says it's because it's too old and can't handle it or something. I was wondering what a good laptop for video editing is. Yes, I want a laptop because a PC is too big for my room and I need it to be portable...(the laptop should also be on the affordable side O______O)


Answer
When editing video RAM becomes a major issue along with having a large amount of hard disk space to use a s a virtual drive. Personally I use a HP DV7 with two I7 processors, 8GB RAM and 2TB disk space. You can probably get away with an 5 and 1TB of disk space, but I would say that you should try for that 8GB RAM, it will make a huge difference in photo and video editing- which make? It doesn't really matter unless you have the money to shell out for Alienware and their speed optimised machines, but that comes at a hefty premium




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best, fastest, most powerful laptops I can purchase for purposes of video editing?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment