Friday, August 9, 2013

How to transfer video clips from a dvd recording video camera onto the computer?

laptop suitable for video editing
 on Worlds First 200GB 2.5 Hard Drive by Fujitsu | iTech News Net
laptop suitable for video editing image



AlleeDrive


my video camera records directly to a mini DVD but im recording things that need to be edited on a movie editer on my computer. but how do i transfer thoes individual clips onto the computer so i can move them around and edit? anyone have any ideas it would be a great help if anyone could help me!


Answer
Some computer DVD drives won't play mini-DVD format discs, so the only way you can do this is by connecting the camera to the PC with a lead (USB / Firewire) and using the playback button, capturing the result into a suitable movie editing program. Bear in mind that not many computers have a Firewire IEEE1394 port, but many laptops do.
Otherwise you could try finalising the mini DVD and load it up on your PC - but editing it involves 'ripping' the DVD from the disc using a program like DVDRip, and then using a movie editing program which can handle MPEG-2 to edit the very large resulting file. All a bit messy unfortunately!

What should I look for in a laptop?




Lilly


Okay. So my parents are planning to give me a laptop for my birthday. But I know nothing about laptops. So i was wonder what features or things i should look for in a laptop. I'm planning to use the laptop for school, games, movies etc. And what questions should I ask the worker at best buy?


Answer
Okay let me put it as simple as possible
These settings will get the most out of your laptop
First ram
Try to get 2gigs, Because two gigs is right for everything, like video editing, gaming, watching hd movies ask the person at best buy for all laptops with 2 gigs or more
Next video card
Try to get a video card with at least 256mb of video ram, Ask the person at best buy if there are any dedicated video cards from ati (ati is better)
Next processor
Try to get an intel core 2 duo series
2.2ghz or more should be suitable for almost everything I would personally recommend 2.5ghz or more but 2.2ghz seems to be the standard? Ask the person at best buy for dual cores running at 2.2ghz or faster
Next battery
Now this will vary but most batteries last for 3 hours or more on one single charge
I say the longer the battery life the better
Next the operating system
Try to get windows vista home premium
Try to get windows vista 32 bit trust me you want to start out with a 32 bit operating system, ask the person for 32 bit windows vista home premium. If they have it ask for 32 bit windows vista ultimate
Next the screen
Now that is up to you weather you like big screens or small screen
But try to get a widescreen monitor
I think that is it
Now these specs could come up to a big total
So if you are on a budget stick to less specs, if not try to get these
O and whatever you do DONâT I repeat DONâT BUY A MAC COMPUTER!!!
Even if they recommend it donât




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to transfer video clips from a dvd recording video camera onto the computer?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment