Saturday, August 10, 2013

What is a good FREE video editing software?

video editing software no download
 on The Western Antiquary, Volume 1: Amazon.co.uk: Anonymous: Books
video editing software no download image



Secrett


I have a youtube account and me and my friend make videos. Well I want to have an AWESOME video editing software download thing so our videos would be better. I am also going on a big trip pretty soon so i would like to keep a vlog and put all my single all together as one big video. So any ideas? THX!


Answer
If you want to trim, crop, merge, watermark video clips and adjust video effects.
I recommend you this iFunia video Converter. in the while, you can use this program to convert all the popular video format.

What is the best video editing software for linux?




Eric


I searched on my synaptic package manager and found alot of video editing software. I downloaded some and tried some. Which one is the best?

I would like one that can.
Open, edit, and save multiple file types.
Take clips out of a video
Add sound files to the video
Some extra stuff would be nice too

I'm using ubuntu 9.10



Answer
t@b ZS4 Video Editor for Linux is a good example.
it has the functions you want and it is totally free, try this:
http://www.brothersoft.com/t-b-zs4-video-editor-for-linux-319181.html?utm_source=answer&utm_medium=yuki&utm_campaign=Computers_Internet




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good FREE video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment