Wednesday, November 20, 2013

2011 Macbook Pros good for 3d rendering/video editing?

recommended laptops for video editing 2011
 on Posted by Ilmu komputer,Cerita,Tutorial at 12:42 PM 1 comment:
recommended laptops for video editing 2011 image



AeM


I plan on buying a laptop...
I want a laptop that I can effortlessly do all the video editing/3d rendering as I would be able to on a desktop. Programs such as Adobe Production Premium cs5.5, 3dsmax/maya... Those sort of industry programs..
I am pro upgrades, meaning that if i can change the stock specs for cheaper and to better quality.. I would do it. And I want to be able to connect to an external monitor.
Would the new Macbook Pros suffice?
If not what sort of laptop should I purchase.



Answer
On paper, it would be great, but in practice, they aren't great for long term, high load workloads. The problem is, with the new graphics and processors their power supplies are too small to power them. This means that over time the graphics card and/or processor will throttle down so that it stays in the power envelope of the adapter. I would recommend purchasing something like an Asus G74 if you plan to do a lot of video editing at home on an external monitor. In fact, the G74 has such a nice, big screen that you wouldn't even need an external monitor if you didn't want to. The cooling and power adapter is far superior on this machine and will run cool and not throttle even during long video editing sessions. This is just my $.02. You can do whatever you want. It's your money.

What free video editing software is good for a laptop like hp dm4 to download?




Laurentiu


Hello to everyone!
As I mentioned I have a hp dm4 (i5 with 1696 MB video graphic card shared memory) and strange is that it didn't came not even with the windows movie maker soft. Since I have to find a free video editing program, I am not sure which video editing program is more suitable for this kind of laptop. Basically I'm trying to find out a video editing software that will work well, but also to have enough application that gives numerous tools for editing videos. I know that if you need something really good you would probably need to pay, but I'm not looking for something to professional or to complicated. However also I don't think I would like to have something to simple or without the possibility to do some nice editing. If somebody knows more about this kind of things please let me know.
By the way so far I downloaded the new 2011 version of windows movie maker, but I was wondering if there is something better than WMM. Thank you.



Answer
Hey Laurentiu,

I would recommend trakAxPC Pro. It's aimed at the novice user but has all the features of a professional software.

It's a really good and user-friendly video editing software which allows you to edit and mix any combination of audio, video and photos. It also has loads of features like effects, text, split screen, reverse, slow-motion etc, plus you can upload your video directly to YouTube through the application.

There's a free lite version and a Pro (paid) version available

You can check it out here: http://www.trakax.com/software/pc/

Hope this helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 2011 Macbook Pros good for 3d rendering/video editing?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment